3. Sun Princess
My wife and I have no hesitation in choosing New Zealand as the cruise to take to "come back new". The Sun was the second Princess ship we have cruised during the 16 we have completed. This cruise did not let us down! many great ports to visit. Excellent food. Top entertainment. and wonderful passengers to keep us company. Not to mention the many activities we could be involved in on the Ship. We were blessed with having Buncha as our stateroom Steward. He made our time more enjoyable. All the ports we have been to before but the ship's crew seem to make it more enjoyable with their efficient operation with the tenders and fast and efficient service! We also had two bonuses coming home. First, the result of a big swell at sea we had our first extra day on board at the end of the cruise. And , could you believe we were off the ship, through Customs and out in under 15 minutes! Thank you Princess for again, a wonderful Cruise.

For the seventh time!

Sun Princess Cruise Review by Youngman F

Thank you Princess for again, a wonderful Cruise.
Youngman F’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sun Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IC E339
Small but ample room. kept very neat by our steward Buncha. Very close to everything
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

the entertainment was as good as I have seen on most of my cruises. Sitting in a Princess Theatre makes the experience even better. It is good to see Princess keeping the Shows great. The English pub show in the Vista lounge was great with the audience participating. this should be a regular event on all ships! Just stepping back to the Dining. You could not get traditional dining rooms as good as you find on the Sun ( and on many of the Princess ships).
One thing I should say rewards from cruising come from how we as cruisers apply ourselves to the task. Remember in cruising we can all do as little or as much as we want to!
Don't forget any so called spreading of germs can be stopped if we all washed our hands regularly with soap and water. We also carry a sanitizer to help. So get into it and LOVE it. Especially if you are on the lovely cruise to New Zealand!