3. Aegean Odyssey
Did 2 cruises back to back. First one around the Greek Islands and the second from Athens to Venice via the Adriatic Coast. From the moment we stepped aboard this cruise ship did not disappoint. Embarkation was quick and easy with only 350 guests. Our cabin was delightful. Clean, spacious with good quality amenities. Welcome bottle of champagne and petit fours was a nice touch. The ship was well appointed with ample spaces for everyone to enjoy the atmosphere. Library was small but provided a good range of books for guests to borrow. Dining was excellent - did not repeat any meals across both cruises!! We chose to take breakfast and lunch at The Terrace Cafe on the deck whilst having dinner in the Marco Polo restaurant. There was an exceptional choice of foods at all meals and local wines of good quality were included with dinner. Drinks at the bar were reasonably priced. As someone with a food allergy I could not fault the hotel staff. Each morning I was presented with the days menu and asked to choose what I would like. This was then taken to the chef who would change anything that included my allergen. Shore excursions were included at each port so we always saw the most important sites as well as being given ample free time to explore on our own. Prior to each excursion we had the opportunity to hear from renowned guest lecturers which provided an in depth review of what we were going to see - this bought many a ruin to life! Loved cruising with this ship and would highly recommend it to anyone wanting an all inclusive experience that was great value for money.

Top of the Class

Aegean Odyssey Cruise Review by KatielouAustralia

MDaniels, Customer Services has responded
Thank you for your wonderful comments and delighted to hear that you had a great time. We take pride in offering a very personable service on-board, and I am glad that your dietary requirements were looked after, enabling you to concentrate on enjoying your holiday. We hope to see you back on-board again soon.
KatielouAustralia’s Full Rating Summary