3. Costa neoClassica
We scuba dive and this itinerary gave me and my wife the opportunity to see India by flying into Bombay and use of the ship for a hotel for a day and half while touring Bombay. The ship was fantastic and the service superb. Americans on Costa get their water with or without gas free! This was a great surprise for us since I regularly drink water with gas. At night we had entertainment both by floor shows and the disco, most of the time the disco was not visited due to being too tired from the days excursions or scuba diving. Many times we seek other tour options due to some cruise lines inflate their's so much not on this cruise. The most enjoyable aspect of the cruise was that you knew what you were eating and where you were sleeping was comfortable for 14 days. We extended our stay for several more days so as to visit the TM. India needs to spend money on infrastructure. While on our extended visit there were a couple of days we did not eat for fear we would have to find a place for deposit, Oh, toilet paper forget about it. If you have a desire to see our experiences both above and below the waters around India please visit my YouTube channel. TherealDavidPressler

No better way to see India by sea

Costa neoClassica Cruise Review by buck3647

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Outside Classic

We extended our stay for several more days so as to visit the TM.

buck3647’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Classica price drops

Outside Classic
Cabin EC
our balcony cabin was spacious and had one of the best bathroom shower facilities for space.
Amalfi Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins