Marella Spirit Cruise Review

Amazing Staff

Marella Spirit Cruise Review by KathrynLewis

• Sail Date: Sep 2017
  • Destination: the Eastern Mediterranean

Where can I start to not be too over the top to praise this Cruise

First off all the staff could not have done enough for us. I traveled with my disabled son and the staff called us both by our first names throughout the trip and nothing was too much trouble So friendly and chatty...to the cabin maids bringing ice to our room every day and the bar waiters giving hi fives and joining in to dance at the late parties....brilliant touch. It says all tips included but these staff on board are agency and paid very little so I would advise tipping as you go along. Your glass will never be empty but they treated everyone the same with or without tips. They don't expect it.....

Struggled on my own with my son at times and the guests were excellent too chatting and helping him. Made some lovely friends from all over the country and a few from Australia.

The people on board made our holiday ....especially the entertainment team who invited my son most evenings to have a sociable drink with them as he was their age (instead of being with his mum lol) Loved Teds Tatty Bye announcements every day and `Martyn who welcomed my son into their social circle of entertainment team. Loved Ted and Georgia beautiful people. The Broadway shows were brilliant A few upcoming west end stars in the making to watch out for

I honestly think coz this ship was all English guests it made it a friendly ship everyone saying hello and time to chat. I;m amazed how friendly this ship was.

Excellent holiday..... its gonna be hard to beat Thomsons but sure you wont disappoint us next year. Yes booking again soon

KathrynLewis's Full Rating Summary