3. Crystal Bach
My husband and I wanted our first river cruise to be a high end luxury one, and Crystal Bach has totally delivered it! We have been cruising for years with various cruise lines, including Regent which is supposed to be the #1 in the world, but Crystal Bach surpassed it by a mile! ~First of all, the food was out of the world! Every meal they served on the ship was excellent! We are foodies and we are very critical of food. Chef Mattias Pape and his team were unbelievable. ~The executions were complementary and they were wonderful. We enjoyed all the sightseeings. There were plenty of umbrellas and bottles of water on the buses. The bus drivers and staff were very attentive and friendly. ~The room was very spacious and chic. All cabins have a floor to ceiling window which can be opened and turn the room to a balcony. The water pressure in the bath room was just perfect. ~The deck was very spacious for relaxing, even for jogging/walking. ~The service was excellent. All staff members, especially the captain, were very friendly and went out their ways to make guests happy. ~ The entertainment was wonderful, to say the least. We have been used to watch full stage productions on those big ocean liners and we did enjoy them. We were told that the entertainment on river cruises tends to be boring due to the size of the ships. Well, it turned out, every night with our wonderful entertainer, Mark Farris, was the best time we ever had on any ship. Not only is Mark a gifted singer and pianist, he is also very kind and friendly. He remembered every guest from day one and always involved everyone during his nightly show. He made us feel like partying with a very close circle of friends. We all love him very much and hope that he will be on our next cruise. Since we were on the inaugural voyage, we did experience some mishaps, mechanically and human errors. But Crystal Cruise made every effort and went above and beyond to accommodate every guest. As I mentioned, we have sailed on different cruise lines. After this wonderful experience with Crystal Bach, we have decided to become lifelong Crystal cruisers. On another note, our fellow cruisers' age range from mid 40s to 90s. Most of them looked like 65 and older. I am in my mid 50s but feel fit in well with this group of kind and friendly international guests. If you want a more lively crowd, or casinos, this ship is not for you. Please excuse my grammatical errors since English is not my first language.

A First Class River Cruise

Crystal Bach Cruise Review by SVEP

~The deck was very spacious for relaxing, even for jogging/walking.

Please excuse my grammatical errors since English is not my first language.
SVEP’s Full Rating Summary