3. Sun Princess
Embarkment went very smoothly, unfortunately, the ship was leaving later than planned because of the Norovirus from the previous cruise. This is the sister ship to the Sea princess, so we had no problems getting around the ship as I have previously done 2 other cruises on her. First time on the Sun. We were on this cruise with 2 friends that we met on the Aria last October. This was their first time on Princess, and they enjoyed this cruise very much. Our cabin was small, I think if we had not had the bed as a queen, it would have been better, I had a very small space to get around the end of the bed and the wardrobe. For the first 5 days, everything was served by the staff because of the problems on the previous cruise... We got used to this, and when after the days you could serve yourself, I saw a number of people standing there, and then realised they could serve them selves, I did it too, it's funny what you get used too... Service in the Anytime dining was very well organised. We found a waiter we liked (Exel) so asked to be put on his table for the rest of the cruise, so basically booked the table for the last 6 days. Tenders were very good over to Champagne Bay, we got there early and did not even need a tender number. All in All, I would say this was the best cruise we have done out of the 5. Loved the Sun Princess and would not hesitate to go on her again!!.

Beautiful Weather for our 5th cruise, 3rd to the Islands

Sun Princess Cruise Review by MissMuffitt

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Interior

All in All, I would say this was the best cruise we have done out of the 5.

Loved the Sun Princess and would not hesitate to go on her again!!.
MissMuffitt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sun Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE D707
If we had gone for 2 singles it would have been fine, very cramped as a queen.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins