An adventurous small cruise on a very comfortable and attractive catamaran. Lovely outdoor seating, or sunning, areas to view the stunning scenery of lush tropical islands . In the mornings we took the zodiac to bird sanctuaries and incredible wildlife reserves to enjoy challenging and interesting hikes across these protected islands with highly informative and educated guides. We experienced amazing snorkelling in the afternoons with all sorts of shoals of colourful fish, coral and general sea life. None of this stuff was mandatory and there were certainly people of mixed physical ability. We had a very comfortable and clean cabin with big windows. We ate excellent really delicious fresh food, particularly the fish. We are mostly vegetarian and they went out of their way to make sure we were fully catered to. There were around 28 people on board and it never felt crowded. We were broken into smaller groups for hiking, snorkelling etc. The staff ratio was good and they were very attentive but not in your face. I may sound as if I'm going over the top but it really was an incredible experience that I cannot recommend more highly.

Seychelles garden of Eden