3. Majesty of the Seas
Could not have asked for a better vacation! Royal Carribean and The Majesty of The Seas was a perfect fit for my husband and myself. The ship was beyond our expectations. I can't remember being so pampered. The activities team truly enjoy their jobs so that helped us enjoy our trip. I especially loved all the shows. There was something for all ages. Cruise director Bobby, Activities director Moe and Brandon interacted so well with the audience. (They were a Hoot!!!) Each evening when we returned to our cabin the towel animals brought a smile to our faces. Thanks to our room attendant. The food in the Windjammer was remarkable. Great variety and beautifully presented. We were assigned table 123 in the main dining and I'm so glad we were. Efren and Octa made a lasting impression on us. Their smiling faces and attention to details just blew us away. Thanks Royal Carribean. We will see you on our next cruise!!!!!

A Trip to remember!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Yorkiemom56

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
Yorkiemom56’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Clean, well stocked and comfortable.
  Majesty of the Seas Deck Plans