3. Carnival Victory
We are gold status about 50 points on Carnival about the same on Royal Carribean, we have done a Norwegian, Princess and MSC specialty cruise. We had cabins 1334 & 1330 connecting outside cabins, ocean view no balcony 1st deck. Our first time that low we liked them.. we were limited because we needed connecting cabins. They were newly renovated, the ship is going through a at sea upgrade. Easy on easy off no real lines or issues. We got on at noon and left at 915am and were backed at Ft Lauderdale Airport by 1030. I was personally very concerned about the internet, my son uses a lot of YouTube etc... bought the premium plane worked reasonably good. Not perfect but solid. We did early dining pacific room, nice staff, food was good , I noticed it had improved. I was concerned about an older ship but the staff did a real good job. We did the Conce train in Key West and Mr Sanchez in Cozumel all perfectly fine no issues. Overall Carnival has improved...

Carnival has improved

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by ddabusiness@gmail.com

They were newly renovated, the ship is going through a at sea upgrade.

I was concerned about an older ship but the staff did a real good job.

Overall Carnival has improved...
ddabusiness@gmail.com’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A 1334
Newly renovated very nice...
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins