First we found out after boarding the ship that she was flat bottomed which of coarse meant there was much more movement in when cruising. Poor sailors beware. The cabins were very clean, the size adequate. The food varied from good to excellent. The staff were brilliant, very hard working and very polite. The entertainment varied from poor to excellent depending on ones taste. We never used the Shore excursions because they seemed expensive compared with what one could organize for oneself. That applies to ALL cruise lines. There was only one thing that I would complain about and that is the WiFi. It was a complete RIP OFF. It costs £13 for 30 minutes and was SO SLOW. I only managed to view my bank account twice within the 30 minutes. Fred you should be ashamed, even Virgin Trains only charge £5 for 24 hours. I don't think I would sail with Fred again.

Some things were excellent and some very poor

Braemar Cruise Review by mikejudy

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Twin Inside Cabin

The cabins were very clean, the size adequate.

The food varied from good to excellent.

The staff were brilliant, very hard working and very polite.

The entertainment varied from poor to excellent depending on ones taste.

I don't think I would sail with Fred again.
mikejudy’s Full Rating Summary