3. Carnival Victory
This was the first cruise I had ever been on. Let me start by telling you I had to pay double because I was a single cruiser, so I paid $1800.00, I had room #6221 on Level 6. The room was adequate with a balcony, however, I was only 6 rooms from the front so beware, as you can easily get sea sick. I have been on small boats before and never sick, however the slow rock side to side, sent me to the commissary, which I brought drops for $16.99. The ships hallways were frigid, and everyone was complaining , including the staff. I'm going to say the buffet line was 1 step down from prison food, and I have never seen such sad workers, when I did find the Odyssey dining room 2 days later, it was excellent and the customer service was outstanding. First stop was Freeport, unappealing, and save your money, don't even bother getting off the ship, I took a cab to the market which was $10.00 return, There was about a 1/4 of the stores open, and it was the same stuff everywhere. Next stop Nassau, scenery was better, but the resorts charged anywhere from $120.00 to 45.00 to sit in their chairs on the beach, how does a family afford this? Back on the ship a tour of the bridge and engine room was offered in the Fun Times Flyer, I went to sign up and was told it was $95.00......Really? Internet barely worked and you could print your boarding pass for the plane for $24.00. I travel alot and this, I will not do again.

First and last for me.

64redhorse’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A 6221
Cabin was surfaced cleaned, the button on the toilet had a stain, and there was dust under the TV and on the lower shelves. Bring your own wipes and re-clean when you get in your cabin.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins