3. Marco Polo
We wanted to see Iceland and the Northern lights. After spending 22 years in the Royal Navy I was keen to see what life was like on the 'other side'. My wife was keen to experience life at sea as most of her family were seafaring folk. I was so pleased to see that the Marco Polo was a 'proper' ship, sturdy and seaworthy. Unlike the modern cruise liners which look like floating tin hotels. The crew were exceptional, professional and friendly. Show standards were good and the food excellent. Lectures were interesting and communication between crew and passengers was also good. Safety on board was, as you would expect, of a high standard with well rehearsed drills. Cleanliness was superb especially considering the age of the old girl. Medical team was highly professional sorting out my pulled shoulder muscle in double quick time. Highly recommended. We will be back.

First cruise after 22 years in the Royal Navy

Marco Polo Cruise Review by Musbod

Highly recommended. We will be back.
Musbod’s Full Rating Summary