3. River Discovery II
The service was excellent; the staff worked very hard and were extremely friendly. Everytime, we embarked or disembarked or went to eat, half the staff were there to greet us. They always greeted us with a smile. I never saw an unhappy face on the staff. Every time you asked for assistance, you received the assistance. Restaurant staff were upbeat in bringing you food, making recommendations for your meal, and engaging in conversation with you. The cabin was very clean and spacious. I sometimes left valuable items in the cabin by mistake. No one took them. We received a lot of entertainment provided to us by the staff. The boat is very spacious. It has many recreational rooms. Many of the tour guides were very knowledgeable. The trip was relaxing, enlightening and overall a wonderful time. I am glad I went on this trip; I would go on another Vantage trip.

Wonderful Experience

River Discovery II Cruise Review by JohnWycliffe

We received a lot of entertainment provided to us by the staff.

JohnWycliffe’s Full Rating Summary