3. Charles Dickens
We were well taken care of from start to finish. The ship was only 10 months old, spotlessly clean and comfortable. Food was beautifully presented with plenty of choice. Service was good. However, my friend was vegetarian. The company was informed of this at the time of booking. There was no choice on offer and only one vegetarian main dish on the menu at dinner. If you didn't like it you were stuffed. The head chef was very apologetic and offered to cook anything she fancied, and he did. He told us the company decided the menus. The highlight of the entertainment was the string quartet that came on-board one evening. All excursions are included in the price and were excellent. The guides, crew and Riviera hosts could not be faulted. They even checked us in the day before for our flight home. I would have given Riviera 5 stars if it hadn't been for the hassle in the dining room my friend had..

There were too many great things to highlight only one

Charles Dickens Cruise Review by Helen1950

Helen1950’s Full Rating Summary
Get Riviera Travel Charles Dickens price drops

The cabin was not as large as the brochure photo makes out, however, the beds were very comfortable and facilities excellent.