3. River Baroness
I had never been to France and wanted to see Paris & the Normandy region. If I could do it over, I would have arrived in Paris 3 days ahead of our river cruise to make sure I saw more of the city. The ship was beautiful and the crew were fantastic. Everyone was friendly, and service was excellent. Dining was a lovely experience on board; the entertainment gets a "good" rating. The cabin was a little "snug" but the beds were oh so comfortable. Everything was smooth from day one, and our guides and cruise manager were first-rate. I would have preferred more time for shopping during our on-shore excursions and would have appreciated knowing that many French shops close for lunch from 12:00 - 2:00. I would definitely recommend Uniworld to friends and family who are interested in a river cruise. The convenience of your "hotel" traveling with you, the lush accommodations, delicious food and pleasing crew made my first river cruise most assuredly not my last with Uniworld!

My first river cruise most assuredly will not be my last with Uniworld!

River Baroness Cruise Review by JoanFinley

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Standard Stateroom with Window
JoanFinley’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld River Baroness price drops

Standard Stateroom with Window
Cabin 2 114
The cabin was beautifully decorated, but not much room for sitting anywhere but on the bed. Suitcases did fit under the bed, but there was little space between the walls and the bed. Bathroom was very small, but the soap and hair products were very nice. Wifi was available, and the movies and television channels were satisfactory.
Brittany Deck Outside Cabins