• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Celestyal Majesty Review

Editor Rating
18 Awards

A great time had by all; don't believe the moaners!!

Review for Celestyal Majesty to the Western Mediterranean
Glendo69
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2016
Cabin:

Well after reading some of the negative reviews I thought I'd add a positive review. Don't believe all you read from the moaners!! This was our first cruise and I can safely say it won't be our last!! We went on with an open mind and wasn't disappointed. The moaners going on about the food all I can say we never had a bad meal and if you couldn't find something you liked then there's something wrong with you. The drinks package worked out a bargain for us!!

The room was spotless the bathroom was only a small pod but hell I don't go on holiday to sit in my room/cabin. The staff on board bent over backwards to help and always had happy smiling faces. We did one excursion in Madeira and found this good value for money, our other stops we did our own thing and found information regarding each stop via the cruise news delivered to the cabin daily very informative.

We never really went to see any shows but never heard any bad reviews, instead we choose to go to the Royal observatory bar or the Monte Carlo casino and have a little flutter on the roulette. Our embarkation and disembarkation went very smoothly. Generally if anything the only downfall to the trip was the odd few passengers who spoke to staff like they were dirt and disrespected them. If people read ittinaries and descriptions better then maybe they'd have less to moan about!! Fantastic holiday had!!!

Cabin Outside plus

Our stewards worked hard to ensure our cabin was kept spotless and often visited up to 3 times a day

21 Helpful Votes