3. Pacific Aria
I have just returned after 13 nights on the pacific Aria traveling to PNG. Had an excellent time! From reading previous reviews I wasn't sure what to expect but as a first time cruiser my expectations were met. Don't let all the elderly whingers reviews get you down! A great time was had. Pros -Lots of friendly helpful crew on board! -Good facilities, thoroughly enjoyed the pools, casino, marquee, gym and multiple bars. -Food was great especially considering the volume of passengers. The pantry had a good variety of meals to suit all pallets! The restaurants were great for the most part, obviously some meals were better than others. -Oceanview room had more than enough room for a 2 week stay, nice hot showers too! Cons -Internet was average at best, connection was extremely poor in our room but okay at other parts of the ship, for $99 I expected better. -whilst the crew did their best, 100's of people were stuck for an hour or two directly in the hot sun in Wewak whilst waiting for a tender. P&O should certainly make plans for more shade in the future. Overall I'm very happy and would highly recommend the Pacific Aria, thanks for a great trip!

Pacific Aria, 13 Nights in PNG

Pacific Aria Cruise Review by Sekay1994

Pros

-Lots of friendly helpful crew on board!

Cons

Sekay1994’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Australia Pacific Aria price drops

More than happy with the room, it's great for 2 people, 3 or more may be a bit packed. Hot showers, excellent house keepers - shoutout to Jun and Rocsil on deck 4. We bought a laptop with shows for entertainment - highly recommend for long cruises