Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review

Te most horrible experience in all my life

Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Micaela Goni

• Sail Date: Dec 2015
  • Destination: the Bahamas

I pick this cruise for my honey moon , I call them and I talk with a sells represent , she tall me the cruise is all includ except the alcohol for 482$ 2 persons.

We was so exited, we arrive at the port and the first person how I met was the guy how take my carrion he was really rude with us, we speak just Spanish and like I saw the people in the cruise heat that.

When we arrive in the info Speke the guy tall us we have to pay 24$ each for tips and cruise gas and then that he explain that we had to pay 100$ excurcion forced one to go down to the bahamas and if is not we have to be on the cruise all the time... Now what Cain of Bahamas cruise is that if you can't in fact down to the Bahamas? and what the sell woman did't say it?.

What all of that was just the beginning. Nobody speak Spanish so we didn't know where take the food, where are the cabinets and nothing, when we arrive at the cabin the beds had no sheets, we asked for them and never arrived, so here the first night we slept on the mattress, when we wake up we out the letter for clean the room and when we came back they twist the letter to "private" so they didn't clean the room because the letter say "private" of corse they change it . When we arrive at the Bahamas the guy say us the credit card was decline (when we pay one day before and nobody inform us) we were forced to pay cash because if we wanted to pay with another card we missed the tour, in the tour I have to travel on my husband because there was no place, at the night we take the dinner in Stella restaurant, the attention was horrible, so rude but we us because with the another person in the same table which speck in English was amazing we ask for a salad and They threw the plate on the table but the another person ask the same and They brought them various sauces and never ask me for that, the food taste horrible so We left the table and went to the buffet, the buffet was the only place when the service was excellent, the food was ok... The second day I talk whit a receptionist in spanish for make my complain and the other day a try to Spanish talk to her again, but apparently from one day to the other she forgot how to speak Spanish and she told me he did not understand my language... So my honey moon was a horror moon .

Micaela Goni's Full Rating Summary