This was my second cruise on Ventura as a single passenger. I was a little apprehensive going back as I had such a wonderful time last year but I need not have worried it was just the same and more. From my cabin steward to the bar staff in all of the bars, from the bow to the stern of Deck 7 (Promenade Dec) the entertainment was brilliant, from the Metropolis on the Sky Deck down to the Restaurants on Dec 6 it was amazing. Brilliant service, lovely food, extremely friendly people. A packed entertainment programme filled each day - but if you wanted to just laze on the deck that was just as amazing. Saw a school of dolphins off the port side one evening before sunset - just breath taking. I am booked on Arcadia next year I hope that this will be just as good. If you are a single/solo traveller and thinking of a cruise - book it - I very much doubt you will be disappointed.

Brilliant, Amazing; Everything I Expected and More

Ventura Cruise Review by Susan Shenton

I am booked on Arcadia next year I hope that this will be just as good.

Susan Shenton’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Ventura price drops

Cabin F310
Cabin was spacious (well big enough for me!!) nice widow view of the ocean (which I love) - nice 3/4 bed, ample storage and luggage space. compact bathroom but with everything I needed. Lovely accommodating steward.
  Ventura Deck Plans