3. Pacific Princess
Pacific Princess was amazing. Clean, friendly ship with very, very good food. We took a "mini suite" because it was us and 2 kids - the bathroom was spacious by cruise standards and the shower pressure amazing! We enjoyed the informational lectures, the excursions were well run and organized (if you can, do the Menhenhall Glacier helicopter tour and dog sledding one, you won't be disappointed!!). From embarkation to disembarkation, we had a great experience. We got on ship and were greeted by our very courteous and friendly room steward, who brought us champagne and kept our ice refilled nightly. Couple of points - Sabatini's (specialty restaurant) was good but not great, however the Crown Grill (steakhouse) was amazing, some of the best steak I ever had. Loved the pizza ovens by day and waffle station in the morning. Food was plentiful and excellent, best on any ship I have ever had. The port excursions were wonderful. Children's clubs were good. One thing to keep in mind -the ship has a self service laundromat! Had I known that, I would have packed less. Despite it being August, take a down jacket and even a lap blanket if you want to enjoy the balcony. All in all, an amazing vacation!!!

Amazing overall experience

Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Pacific Princess price drops

Cabin D729
Cabin was fabulous. Plenty of storage area for 4, spacious shower, excellent water pressure.
  Pacific Princess Deck Plans

• Bering Sea Crab Fisherman's Tour
    Great and informative recreation of what a fisherman's life would be like. If you watch the Deadliest Catch, this is the same boat! Lots of sea creatures, lots of information, beautiful views, fun for the whole family.
    View All 118 Bering Sea Crab Fisherman's Tour Reviews