3. Island Escape
My first ever cruise though my wife has been on several. The boat is dated and has obviously seen better days but this is more than compensated for by the extremely hard working staff who do their utmost to keep the cabins etc spotlessly clean. All the staff without exception were hard working courteous and conciencious in their duties. Food was plentiful and adequate as were the inclusive drinks. The ship is rapidly approaching the end of its commercial life after over 30 years in service but we will always have fond memories of our experience and the wonderful crew.

Great Job

Busbar’s Full Rating Summary
Get Thomson Cruises Island Escape price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OV 6065
Very used but perfectly adequate

More Thomson Cruises Island Escape Reviews