3. Island Escape
Just back from 7 nights on board Island Escape. I appreciate the boat is old and this is its last year, but it is really dated. The ports on our trip were dreadful except Barcelona and Villafranche. Why we switched to Marina de Carrerra instead of La Spezia I'll never know. Bastia and Marina de Carrerra, there was nowt at all to do. Also if anyone can explain why we left ports so early ie anytime between 4pm and 6pm and then park up somewhere out at sea for 2 to 3 hours, I'd appreciate it. As we were first timers I wasn't sure what to expect, but on this experience I'm afraid cruising isn't for me!! Oh, and why when you book All Inc. Should you have to purchase an upgrade to get proper glasses, be sold pints and have proper beer and spirits. It wasn't all bad though, here are my honest marks out of ten.... Staff 10/10. Entertainment 6/10. Cleanliness 9/10. Food 9/10. Facilities 2/10.

It was OK.

Island Escape Cruise Review by koshoc

Staff 10/10. Entertainment 6/10. Cleanliness 9/10. Food 9/10. Facilities 2/10.
koshoc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Thomson Cruises Island Escape price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OV 7028
For a very small cabin, it was surprisingly enough space. Always kept clean by Madelyn. Beds sagged and were very creaky and need to be thrown, which they are being after this season.

More Thomson Cruises Island Escape Reviews