• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

BruzrCruzr
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2015
Cabin: Balcony

Just finished the west coast cruise, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, LA, San Diego, Ensenada cruise on board the Princess Star, 3/14 - 3/21. I was writing my thoughts on the tour and quickly realized that I was heading into "War and Peace" territory, so I've revamped. My thoughts in truncated form:

Food in buffet: Has greatly gone down in choices and lots of food that should be hot were cold (seriously, who likes cold, hard biscuits with cold gravy, for example). Ugh.

Room Steward: He threw away the slice of fudge I bought. it was on the table, not sure why he did that, but he crossed the line. Chocolate is sacred! You simply do not touch my chocolate. End of subject - and enough said.

Balcony

Cabin BB

Clean, pleasant, serviceable - close to laundry. No complaints . . . other than the room attendant who threw away my chocolate. Actually, he was very nice, always greeted us and made sure we had everything we needed in the cabin. We enjoyed the deck a lot, spent a lot of quality time just relaxing, watching the waves.

1 Helpful Vote