Sun Princess Cruise Review

Fantastic Itinerary

Sun Princess Cruise Review by fcsnz

• Sail Date: Mar 2014
  • Destination: Asia

Our first Princess cruise. Very impressed with the ship, the calibre of the food and activities. Our cabin was a really good size. We always opt for single beds. It seems to give you more space that way. All staff on board were really helpful. I found the cruise Director rather boring but really loved the personality and drive of the Assistant Cruise Direct Marcus. The staff at all the bars and restaurants were top class. A big shout out to Cecilio who looked after us in the Regency every evening and spoilt us rotten. Would have loved to take him home. Got looked after by Vincent and Roy in the Horizons Buffet and Honey in the Pizza Place. Also a big shout out to my friend Chris (Tom Cruise as we called him) in the Pool Bar. Loved your cocktails and the ribs and buffalo wings were to die for.

Found the shows very disappointing but did enjoy the Irish comedian and Nathan Foley was an exceptional singer.

Found the talks very boring and uninformative. The woman talking had no personality and her voice was monotone. Some of her information was not accurate at all and I heard a lot of people complained about this.

Loved the itinerary we did. Visited some amazing countries. I was impressed with the speed of getting off and on in ports and when we disembarked it was very quick.

Formal nights were amazing and the free cocktails were a hit with us kiwis. I definitely love cruising with Princess and can't wait for my next Princess cruise on the Diamond in 75 days. Count down is on.

Found embarkation very slow. Took 2 hours from memory. Painful long queues, but once on board, that was all forgotten.

fcsnz's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Cabin C231 C231

Spacious. Laid out well. Comfy beds. Lots of wardrobe space. No problems with our room at all. Clean. We were front of ship and heard no noises.

fcsnz