3. Majesty of the Seas

This cruise was a blast. I sailed with a friend who had only been on one cruise 20 years ago and was hesitant to go on another cruise. Both of us really enjoyed this trip. The ship, while old is well maintained and the crew does an excellent job keeping the ship clean.

The Majesty has many lounges and a variety of activites for all passengers. The food in the dining room was adequate, and we had ordered Kosher food which the dining room staff went out of their way to make sure we received and that we were happy with the food selections. The food in the Windjammer was very good with an adequate selection of items to choose from. We ordered alot of vodka based drinks which for the most part were good, and on this trip I did not find the drinks to be so expensive compared to other cruises that I have been on in the past.

The entertainmnt was enjoyable and included a funny comedian, a juggler named Adam who was excellent, and a last night production called Boggie Wonderland which was based on disco era songs and very well done.

The Karaoke singing was fun and my friend truly enjoyed this activity. He has a Karaoke machine in his house so you can only imagine that he was in heaven when he saw Karaoke. He sang everynight but his best performance was Elton John's "Rocket Man".

In Nassau we walked over to Atlantis to see the Dig or Aquarium, and on CoCo Cay we rented a jet ski which was fun.

This is basically a good cruise to get away for a short period of time and Royal Caribbean provides a good product for the money.

I will be going on this ship and other ships in the future.

Fun, food, drinks and singing Karaoke

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Fun in the Florida Sun

• Sail Date: December 2013
  • Destination: Bahamas

I will be going on this ship and other ships in the future.

Fun in the Florida Sun’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin is very small but comfortable and adequate for a short cruise.

Majesty of the Seas Deck Plans