3. Viking Europe
This cruise was way beyond my expectations. Everything was done first class. From the accommodations to the excellent food to the interesting tours that were provided by the cruise line. I loved the small number of passengers. We had a 142 people on ours. This made everything more personal and no lines for anything. Easy access to just about anything you wanted to do. Including the dining room. The staff was excellent. Hard workers, great personalities and very accommodating to all on board. The ship might have been on the small size but it was always immaculate and our stateroom was always taken care of daily. I loved every aspect of my cruise. I highly recommend Viking Cruise Line. And NO, I'm not a relative of the owner, just a very satisfied customer. :-)

Maiden Voyage

Homeland’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Deluxe Stateroom with Large Window
Cabin B
My stateroom was excellent. I had a corner cabin which I think gave me a little extra room. My view was wonderful. I was very impressed with the amount of floor space.
Main Deck Outside Cabins