3. Majesty of the Seas
Well I have to say I was not impressed. This was our first cruise. It was not the vacation of a lifetime. The food was mediocre at best. One night everyone at our table ordered steak. All 6 steaks were way overdone. The cheesecake tasted like it was frozen and the brownie that was part of a dessert one night was stale. The Windjammer Cafe food was even worse. It was the equivalent of something served in a hospital cafeteria. The band at the pool was so loud you couldn't hear yourself think. The day we disembarked was the worse. We were asked to leave our room by 8am. We went to the Chorus Line lounge and sat until we were called around 11am. 3 hours in a room that was so cold it made your nose run, not to mention the ridiculous sitcoms that I guess was their idea of top notch entertainment. When we originally booked the cruise the man made it sound like you could stay on the ship at your leisure and disembark when you were ready. That was far from the truth. Not only was it cold and boring but the worse part were the ship's bathrooms. All the toilets were plugged up and overflowing. It was disgusting, and no one seemed to care. I've talked to several people that have taken cruises and they were all shocked. Most said they were able to disembark whenever they were ready, and I'm talking post 9-11. But none of them sailed with Royal Caribbean and if we ever decide to cruise again, we will go with another cruise line.

Majesty of the Seas - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Tom & Teresa DeHart

• Sail Date: April 2005
  • Destination: Bahamas
The band at the pool was so loud you couldn't hear yourself think.
Tom & Teresa DeHart’s Full Rating Summary