Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Susan Hopkinson

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Susan Hopkinson
Explorer of the Seas
Explorer of the Seas
Member Name: Susan Hopkinson
Cruise Date: November 2011
Embarkation: Bayonne (Cape Liberty)
Member Rating   Not Rated
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Wonderful time,,,,,,,,,,

Well, I promised myself I would go to the Caribbean for my 60th

Birthday .....and my Son's 21st was in the January so......waited for 12 months looking at cheaper cruises .......thinkin - have I done the right thing....?

My children are adult's now so took them too....and it was fantastic......everything was great...........the staff couldn'nt do enough to help in everyway - working all hours...food was too much - everything from Grits to Chinese. Portofino Grrill - My Son was sea-sick when we took him for his long awaited 21st meal....He had to retire back to the cabin...after Us getting dressed up.....No problem. We went back on the Friday when he had recovered and they hadn't forgotten....sparklers in the dessert...for Tom.

Made Us cry!

U have got some superb staff.

New York was great and sailing from Newark - fantastic for us - had a overnight stay there. so took on the views from a sightseeing bus.

Cabin small for 4 of us but hey inside and we had clothes all over. Joe

our cabin attendant was great, so was the restaurant staff.

No complains there.Always cheerful and happy to help -

Ice Skating Shows Fab...and Shows...every night..

The Ship's Entertainments Guy was superb - Got involved with everything and so nice. The size of the Theatre amazed us....

Lifts were crowded waited ages for them- and blooming people rude with staff and Us?- took me aback .....- I am from England?

Couldn't get into the hot-tubs - same people everyday in them. All Day..drinking.

So I didn't get chance to get in one...

Loved all the islands apart from Hatti - hated it...

Otherwise - was a fantastic holiday - my kids always thought cruises were boring?

Not so....RC -

nearly persuaded to go PO? glad didn't --give me some cruise deals please.

Thanks to You All for a Great Holiday.....

Publication Date: 12/18/11