Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by love2cruisehowboutu

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by love2cruisehowboutu
Norwegian Pearl
Norwegian Pearl
Member Name: love2cruisehowboutu
Cruise Date: November 2010
Cabin Category: BA
See More About: Norwegian Pearl Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Love2cruisehowboutu
The wife and I love to travel and decided to go on our first cruise and I couldn't have picked a better cruise line then NCL. This is my experience.

What can I say getting on and off the ship just as smooth as can be we arrived at the Port Of Miami about 12:00 and we were unpacked and enjoying or first drink on the promenade deck by 2:00. And when it was time to disembark we were back at or car by 9:00 a.m.

Our cabin was smaller than most hotel rooms but not by much, and about what I expected and paid for but now the view from our mid ship cabin balcony "PRICELESS" It is the only way to cruise!!

The crew were very courteous attentive and from the turn down service to the greetings in the halls. One of our Stuart's actually called me Mr. Coffelt now usually that doesn't sound like much but no one gets our last name correct but he had only seen me twice and got it correct on the first time...he got an extra tip.

What can I say about the food, we dressed up to go to the French restaurant and ended up sitting by one table over from the Captain that evening, we did a Murder Mystery dinner the food was OK would have rather ate at the Garden Cafe but got to meet some interesting people and all in all was a pleasant evening. We ate Cagney's on the last night and it was the highlight dinner of the cruise and probably one of the best steaks I have had that I didn't do myself or didn't cost $80.00. The free restaurants more than met our expectations, dine dined in all of them and none of them let us down!!

The entertainment was good and there was plenty to choose from from the Bingo,game shows and bowling to the seminars and 40' T.V. in the atrium Parties and shows, there was something for everyone. As a matter fact two of the nights we were in our cabin by 9:00 (Bushed) watched a few movies and ordered room service.

The pools were great didn't see a whole lot of kids on the cruise but maybe it was the time of year we went The atmosphere was fantastic and staff friendly I didnt like the over zellious sales pich for the drinks of the day etc. but I guess thats how they make the extra cash a simple no thank you and they went on thier way the secret is to not drink all of the drink if you are only having a couple and they will see that you still have one and wont bother youbut as soon as you finsh one they are there before the glass hits the table.

In closing we had a wonderfull time on and off the ship (did our own excurtions for a fraction of the price) and was one of the best vaction we have ever takin and will be cruising NCL Epic sailing Nov. 12, 2011.

Publication Date: 10/27/11