Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by joy jeg

Norwegian Pearl
Member Name: joy jeg
Cruise Date: October 2011
Cabin Category: I1
See More About: Norwegian Pearl Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals

Something is just off
Let me start by saying a vacation for me is always fun. I love to get away and meet new people and visit places I have never seen before. Because I was with people who were fun, I did have a good time.

From the beginning something was off. I was traveling with someone in a wheelchair and could get no help just to get her on the ship. We had rented a scooter and was put in the wrong room. Front desk was little help. finally got the scooter.

It took quite a bit of time in between each meal course. One of suitcases didn't arrive until quite late into the evening.

Most of the public bathrooms were out of toilet paper and dirty, or out of paper towels. One night our toilet when you pushed the button would not flush and smelled like sewage for a couple of days. One of the girls who worked in the gift shops was rude. I asked what sizes they had in their hoodies, she rolled her eyes sighed and said " small, medium and large".

One of the excursions we booked said it was wheelchair accessible. It was not at all and if my mother was not able to stand for a short period. We would have been stuck in the parking lot in the rain with no cover.

When I told them at the front desk about some of these issues all they said was sorry about that.

We did get rerouted and missed 2 of out stops,but that is totally understandable and could not be avoided

Now these are all little things, but all added it made for terrible customer service and I do not think I will book a cruise on NCL again

Publication Date: 11/01/11