Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by dhamrick99: Good value for what was paid....but some UNFORGIVABLE issues

dhamrick99
Member Since 2011

Family & Children 2.0

Compare Prices on Norwegian Sky Bahamas Cruises

Good value for what was paid....but some UNFORGIVABLE issues

Sail Date: October 2011
Destination: Bahamas

NCL is a lower tier value cruise line and as such my expectations were fairly low as it was just an exercise in taking the whole family on a cruise to see how they liked it. In as such I was pleasantly surprised by the food quality, while certainly not spectacular was pretty good for what we had paid.

However there was just an unbelievable problem, the beds. I do not know if they salvaged those hard mattresses from a prison yard sale OR if they expected people to actually sleep on bare metal. I had to steal several comforters to craft a nest so I could actually sleep. It is the WORST bedding I have EVER experienced.

DO NOT BOOK this line until the moron who thought buying such horrifying bedding is fired. It was awful.

Food was ok. Service was spotty (never met our steward).

All in all I would have been happy for what I had paid....but the bed was simply a glaring problem. Less

Read more Norwegian Sky cruise reviews >>