Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by robertm1021: All Smoke and Mirrors

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Oasis of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

All Smoke and Mirrors

Sail Date: July 2011

We traveled on the Oasis of the Seas in late July.

Pros-getting on the ship was one of the best experiences I have had. Getting off of the ship was the second most gratifying experience of the trip.

The Oasis of the Seas is big. That is the best thing I can say about this cruise. We had My Time Dinning with reservations. Waited several times to get seated. We were given different tables every night. The food was to say the least lack luster. No taste lukewarm. We traveled without any children and was disappointed on how the ship allowed kids to run the ship without parental guidance. This is not a cruise for couples without kids. We even complained about a 15 year old gambling in the Casino. The Oasis dose not compare to it's smaller ships. The smaller ships pay close attention to detail and care more about the passengers comfort and needs. The shows were not even close to the other Royal Caribbean ships.

In all this was a very disappointing cruise to More say the least. I would not recommend the Oasis of the Seas to any couple. TOOOOO many unruly kids. I could go on and on. Some like the big ships, the rest of us will stay with the smaller ships. Less

Read more Oasis of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Oasis of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Oasis of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony Deck 9 12222

Our Cabin was small but clean. Our room attendant did a great job keeping the room clean. The mini bar will nickel and dime you to death. I found the cabins to be smaller that the ones on the smaller ships.