“Family of four”

googlis777
Member Since 2011
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
The cruise was great! Many things to do. You could never get bored. But, since Carnival is a party line most activities were for only adults to participate, while the kids had to sit and watch.

On the topic of kids activities, I found that most of the times i tried the water slide, and the camp's counselors were very rude. On one instance a Club O2 counselor was o the phone with her boyfriend who was googling one of the kids at the camp. Other than those counselors the staff was great! If you chose the my time dining you NEED to request Gusti and Melvin. the staff knew every one's names by the second day which was amazing.

My room was a good size, although i do wish that the bed that comes from the roof had a backing. My mom got a surprise at 2 in the morning. I loved the towel animals that greeted me every night, they were adorable. My balcony was perfect for reading in the morning. The itinerary that was also delivered acted as a wonderful reference. My particular stateroom was right under the deli with made for a very noisy night.

Margaritaville was to crowded for my liking. but the water at all the ports was great. Atlantis was overly priced, but that was nothing new. The process of getting off the boat was fine. It was getting back on that was the hard part, as the lines took about half an hour.

I would diffidently do this same cruise again.

P.S. Most people on the cruise had on patches they really work.

P.P.S. I recommend the Catamaran sail away, beach and snorkel on Grand Turk.

Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

8C8211
Good space, nice level, great balcony, noisy upstairs, good cleaning people.
Published 08/04/11
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Miracle Review
Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?