Azura Cruise Review by Pam Stephenson

Embarkation: Barbados
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Cabin Category: LC
Cabin Number: p238
See More About: Azura Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | P&O Cruises Cruise Deals
Dining 5+

Ship Facts: Azura Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Azura Deck Plans
Azura
Transfers flight and check in all good.I love flying into Barbados!Cabin easy to find and quiet P Deck at the bow end and opposite the laundry.I liked the tea making facilities-these arent supplied on the other lines which we have been on that were all American.

Cabin big enough and good use of wardrobe space by not putting doors on.Ports good except we didnt get off at Dominica as we have been there before and I dont know why ships stop there.

Food excellent but the service was not.The waiters always deferred to the man in the party and were not very polite.In the buffet they tended to talk over your heads loudly in their own language.I thought this very rude.Not much smiling amongst the staff either,even the officers that we passed throughout the ship.On our last night in the restaurant the waiter actually poked me to get my attention!My husband told him that if he wants someones attention he should say Excuse me and for the rest of the meal the waiter made a point of going over the top with his Excuse me s-taking the Mick!It was not a good end to the holiday.

I can only guess that as the following two weeks were the return to Southampton and the staff would be having a break and they had got into wind-down mode.All in all we prefer Princess and will not be in a hurry to go back to P & O

Publication Date: 04/16/11