Crown Princess Cruise Review by ConnieInNewJersey

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Crown Princess Cruise Review by ConnieInNewJersey
Crown Princess
Crown Princess
Member Name: ConnieInNewJersey
Cruise Date: March 2011
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Cabin Category: BF
Cabin Number: C714
See More About: Crown Princess Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals

First Time on Princess but not the Last time!
We booked a warm Western Caribbean getaway. This was a cruise of firsts for us. Normally just DH and I go on cruises alone but for the first time we decided to cruise with DH's sister and brother-in law. That made the trip more special and fun. This was our first Princess cruise, first Western Caribbean cruise and our first balcony also!

Needless to say, we had a great time. The Crown had a wonderful staff who gave great service. In particular my cabin steward Mark was terrific and always had the cabin cleaned and in great shape upon our return. The dining staff were great and actually everyone we came in contact did their job well and were a pleasure to deal with.

The balcony we had was large with a table and four chairs. Next trip that I have a balcony I am going to try and have breakfast there. I really appreciated the layout of the bathroom as it was more conducive to shaving my legs than most. The cabin did not feel camped and was arranged nicely for maximum storage.

The food was good but their desserts were awesome - not a bad one to be had. I had never tried a specialty ship restaurant before but my sister-in-law wanted to try the Crown Grill so we did. The food wan really good and the portions huge. It is well worth the $25.00 pp surcharge.

Would definitely do a Princess cruise in the Future.

Publication Date: 04/01/11