Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Outlaw01

Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Rates 5+

Living on Island Time
I am 29 Years old from Palacios, Texas. Me and my wife booked this cruise for a late honeymoon, and Graduation present for me. We cruised from Palm Beach, FL to Freeport Bahamas.

This Cruise was VERY enjoyable, do not let any of bad reviews scare you. I almost did and would have missed out on time of my life.

First off - the entertainment - Was awesome. With entertainers like Tanya Scott a singer/songwriter whose personality is exhilarating, and probably the nicest Pearson I've ever met, will keep you having fun the entire time.

Second - The Crew - The crew was nothing short of excellent that will help you with anything you need, and always there to assist you.

Third - The destination - We opted to stay two extra night in Freeport at Our Lucaya, which I highly recommend. This gave us a chance to do everything we wanted to and see everything. Scooter rentals are an excellent way to run around the island. I enjoyed the fact that I could buy a bottle of disoranno and coke to take with me all over the island and just make my own drink anytime I got thirsty (cheaper this way too).

Fourth - The Boat - Yes the boat was small and older the most, but this gave the passengers an opportunity that is not achievable on a bigger vessel, where everyone we met and talked to created a friendly environment to which it was like we knew them forever.

Fifth - Excursions - We took the snorkeling excursion which was breathtaking (seriously we was under water - no breath, J/K). The Coral reef was very colorful with many different types of fish. I still brag about this today.

All in All this was a wonderful cruise and a very pleasant experience.

I recommend very much.