Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by sayitagain: Fantastic Cruise

Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: January 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Other

I work in the fitness field and due to my clientel I can;t afford to take off for an extended time. This two day cruise fit in my wheelhouse perfect.

We went from the port of WPB to Grand Bahama island. The embarkation process was quick and easy at the terminal. I styayed in one of the outside cabins. It wasn't the biggest, but I didn't need more than that on a short cruise.

The Bahama Celebration looked like it was all new as oe of the crew members said it was recently refurbished. It definetly showed. They also had a huge casino, and my daughter loved the big water slide and ice cream parlor. I admit, I liked it too! They offered 3 different kids clubs depending upon the childs age. The staff and service were top notch. It certainly exceeded my expectations. A pleasent surprise for sure.The entertainment was very good too. They had 2 shows with comedians singers. The comedian, Steve Zimmerman, was one of the funniest guys inthe world! We did the shore excusrion More over to Our Lucaya beach. The resort and beach were both incredible.

Upon disembarkation it takes a little time, but I was in no rush. To sum it up it was a great way to spend a couple of days! I appreciate that this ship left from the Port of West Palm Beach instead of the usual hassle of driving to Miami! Next was the price. Extremely reasonable and very affordable for me to take my whole family. The food and service were both great. No complaints, just a relaxing little getaway and I couldn't ask for more than that. isn't that what cruising is all about? I came back rested, tan, and a couple pounds heavier lol! Good times Less

Read more Bahamas Celebration cruise reviews >>