Celebrity Constellation 4

bigbenboys
Member Since 2009
1,200 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Yes over all we did have a nice cruise. We were a group of 8. Ages 45 to 75.

Getting on the ship went great. Our room attendants did a very good job. The room itself was fine. The problem with the room was storage of suitcases that have fit under beds before would not fit now. The lack of shelving for short people. We now remembering having this problems with the other ships in this class of ships.

Food overall was not bad. The best food was at lunch. The East Indian food was very good. The main dining room was nice. I love the escargot and the salmon that you can get every night. The food overall was just not great.

Now the jeans and t-shirts in the dining room at dinner. I feel it is disrespectful to everyone in the dining including the staff. Is it that hard to put a polo shirt with a collar on. Wearing a plain white t-shirt or the black one with Def Leppard on it just does not cut it for me. This was a man about 50. I was told by the maitre d' that they More paid for their cruise. The maitre d' informed the man about the dress code, but the maitre d' can not turn him away. I really don't have a problem with jeans and t-shirts if the rules were changed. The events for the elite level were very nice. They all did a great job.

Overall I dont think we will do Celebrity in the Caribbean again. We will still do Celebrity in Europe. The things we really love about Celebrity just do not fit in a Caribbean environment. I think that Royal Caribbean is a better fit for us in the Caribbean. Richard Less

Celebrity Constellation Cruises to the Southern Caribbean

Published 02/16/11

Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Constellation Review

Celebrity Constellation Cruises to the Southern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?