Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by horrible: Eastern Carribean - Feb. 12 - 27

Celebrity Constellation 5
horrible
Member Since 2011

Overall Member Rating

Eastern Carribean - Feb. 12 - 27

Sail Date: February 2011

It was a great cruise. The Cruise Director, Sue Denning was amazing - I think all Cruise Directors should be from the Entertainment Industry as they have a better feel as to what people really enjoy. She was the best I have ever experienced.

The ship was spotless.

The meals were good but they have dropped some of my favorites - e.g. chateaubriand, white fish plainly served, veal piccata. Also the pasta was not cooked properly to go with the meat. It was too heavy and they featured it too many times. However, most of the food was excellent.

It would be advisable if some of the female staff who are involved in theatre and activities tried to lose a little weight. It would be healthier for them. Maybe the food is too good.

I wish they would go back to the practice of having a priest on board. The crew needs this support, as well as the guests. We are living in such a mixed-up world that we need all the spiritual help available.

Also, I wish More this particular cruise was not going to the same ports next year as I would like to book on it but would like to see something different. Overall it was a great cruise. One more comment - I felt that the lecture series could have been directed to more people. I have had much better speakers on other cruises. These speakers may have been great but they had a limited appeal. Less

Published 03/06/11

Read more Celebrity Constellation cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Constellation Review >>

Compare Prices on Celebrity Constellation Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 7127

Comfortable room - very quiet - completely acceptable.

horrible
Member Since 2011
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X