“Great Time had by all”

Davusmc
Member Since 2008
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Embarkation: this was a smooth ride, all I can say is great job.

Cabin: We picked an inside cabin and it was great lots of room and nice and dark for sleeping.

Service: All the staff were great, but our room Stewart's and dining room staff

were Outstanding!!!

Food: This is my only complaint it was at best fair, I wish they would just serve a normal breakfast on the lido deck.

(Biscuits and Gravy, real sausages, cooked bacon, ECT.)

Entertainment: I went to Karaoke every night. This was the first time I have ever enjoyed it. The host Kim (male Asian) made this an OUTSTANDING time. Funny, Funny, Funny he was the SHOW. I don't know what Carnival pays him but it's not enough, not near enough. Best time ever.....

Ports: San Juan, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassau. All were great except Antigua I think they would be better off dropping this port. Dirty and you get mobbed by the locals as soon as you walk off the pier. Tortola was by far the best port. Enjoyed just taking a tour of the Island and stopping at the beach. Would recommend just getting a taxi at pier, they make great tour guilds and know all the best places. I also like the fact that the last day was not a sea day. We left Nassau in the evening and woke up in Ft. Lauderdale.

Debarkation: This was the easiest I have ever gotten off a ship. No problems.

Carnival Freedom Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Freedom Review
Carnival Freedom Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?