Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by Davusmc: Great Time had by all

Member Since 2008

Compare Prices on Carnival Freedom Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Great Time had by all

Sail Date: October 2010

Embarkation: this was a smooth ride, all I can say is great job.

Cabin: We picked an inside cabin and it was great lots of room and nice and dark for sleeping.

Service: All the staff were great, but our room Stewart's and dining room staff

were Outstanding!!!

Food: This is my only complaint it was at best fair, I wish they would just serve a normal breakfast on the lido deck.

(Biscuits and Gravy, real sausages, cooked bacon, ECT.)

Entertainment: I went to Karaoke every night. This was the first time I have ever enjoyed it. The host Kim (male Asian) made this an OUTSTANDING time. Funny, Funny, Funny he was the SHOW. I don't know what Carnival pays him but it's not enough, not near enough. Best time ever.....

Ports: San Juan, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassau. All were great except Antigua I think they would be better off dropping this port. Dirty and you get mobbed by the locals as soon as you walk off the pier. More Tortola was by far the best port. Enjoyed just taking a tour of the Island and stopping at the beach. Would recommend just getting a taxi at pier, they make great tour guilds and know all the best places. I also like the fact that the last day was not a sea day. We left Nassau in the evening and woke up in Ft. Lauderdale.

Debarkation: This was the easiest I have ever gotten off a ship. No problems. Less

Read more Carnival Freedom cruise reviews >>