Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by stockton111: First Class service

Member Since 2010

Compare Prices on Celebrity Eclipse Eastern Caribbean Cruises

First Class service

Sail Date: January 2011

Hello all just fresh off of the eclipse out of Miami where we went to PR, St Kitts and ST Maarten. We had a balcony room deck 10 room 1006.

The ships is remarkable, large spacious, new. The service was fantastic through and through. The MDR was again excellent service but I felt the food could have been better. It was definitely good but not great. We found the ocean view cafe great for breakfast and lunch open late for a snack but the choices were the same pretty much daily. We ate at Murano and QSiNE. QSINE was a great experience, you will be treated to and orgy of food. Murano was very nice also I did the 5 cvoutrse with the wine pairing for the extra fee which i would probably skip this if i were to do again, not special reason just too much. you pay 35$ for the specialty that would have been fine with the drink package that i had, my mistake but the food was great.

The shows were ok nothing too spectacular IMHO but there were lots of activities to keep us happy. More

Puerto Rico was nothing special as for our shore excursions St Maarten we went to the famous orient beach. What a great place. and then St Kitts was just a tour of the island which I would pass on. I would have gone to the beach there but was sunburned, the tour was not really worth it.

Overall a great ride for my first time cruising, we learned alot for sure for our next cruise. I would recommend this for first time cruise for sure, and I am sure a seasoned cruiser would find this a spectacular boat to be on Less

Read more Celebrity Eclipse cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Eclipse Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Eclipse Concierge Class Panorama Deck (9) 1006

great view, we were on the same floor as the bridge so when you looked out the balcony to left you could see the wing of the bridge, Very quiet area far from the noises