Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by stockton111

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by stockton111
Celebrity Eclipse
Celebrity Eclipse
Member Name: stockton111
Cruise Date: January 2011
Cabin Category: C2
See More About: Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals

First Class service
Hello all just fresh off of the eclipse out of Miami where we went to PR, St Kitts and ST Maarten. We had a balcony room deck 10 room 1006.

The ships is remarkable, large spacious, new. The service was fantastic through and through. The MDR was again excellent service but I felt the food could have been better. It was definitely good but not great. We found the ocean view cafe great for breakfast and lunch open late for a snack but the choices were the same pretty much daily. We ate at Murano and QSiNE. QSINE was a great experience, you will be treated to and orgy of food. Murano was very nice also I did the 5 cvoutrse with the wine pairing for the extra fee which i would probably skip this if i were to do again, not special reason just too much. you pay 35$ for the specialty that would have been fine with the drink package that i had, my mistake but the food was great.

The shows were ok nothing too spectacular IMHO but there were lots of activities to keep us happy.

Puerto Rico was nothing special as for our shore excursions St Maarten we went to the famous orient beach. What a great place. and then St Kitts was just a tour of the island which I would pass on. I would have gone to the beach there but was sunburned, the tour was not really worth it.

Overall a great ride for my first time cruising, we learned alot for sure for our next cruise. I would recommend this for first time cruise for sure, and I am sure a seasoned cruiser would find this a spectacular boat to be on

Publication Date: 01/23/11