Just a few of the things we enjoyed:
* Pool butlers coming around offering cold towels and free cups of lemon icee
* Free champagne when boarding
* Late-night pizzeria where chef made me my own cheeseless pizza at 1 a.m. (no extra charge)
* Free room service
* Locker-room sauna + elegant rainfall shower + free mud mask sample = free spa afternoon
* Interesting artwork throughout every area of the ship
* Elegant dining every night with white tablecloths and a gazillion pieces of silverware
* Entertainment: amazing juggler, funny comedian, talented pianist/singer
* Very friendly staff
* A room that, despite being the cheapest cabin class of the ship, was nicer than some $100 a night+ hotel rooms I've stayed in. We actually enjoyed hanging out here.
* Our waiter at dinner had green apple slices sent to our room when we left early because of motion sickness. No charge. The next morning, he saw us at breakfast in another part of the ship, remembered us and asked how we were feeling.
* Fellow passengers were interesting, sophisticated and cool people. We really enjoyed meeting and talking to them.
I'll definitely go on Celebrity cruises again.