Carnival Dream Cruise Review by ravenhunt60: The Dream is Truly a Dream

16 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

The Dream is Truly a Dream

Sail Date: October 2010
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)

Let me start out by saying that this was our fifth cruise on Carnival and was the best by far. I previously read all the past reviews, positive and negative, and I will tell you do not believe the negatives at all!!! Everything about the cruise was first class all the way. From embarkation to debarkation Carnival has got it down to a science. Yes the ship is big, but I never felt crowded, you just plan around the crowds, get to shows a little early and you are good to go. The steakhouse was well worth the price, and the food overall was excellent. Shows were first class, especially Dancing in the Streets. Comedy club was hoot, where else can you go and not only enjoy the comics and the people.

I really have no negatives to report about the ship and crew, all were great and I enjoyed interacting with them. This in itself makes or breaks your enjoyment on the cruise. If you want any negatives from me it would be about the few passengers who whined and complained all the time More with statements such as "the ship is to big", "there are no seats( of course you walk in right at showtime silly). I would see people just sit around and act miserable, I felt so bad for them, all that money spent and you could not enjoy the cruise.

So take my word for it DO NOT BELIEVE THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!!! THIS IS A GREAT CRUISE SHIP AND A GREAT CRUISE LINE!!! Less

Published 10/26/10

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X