Carnival Dream Cruise Review by punkin35

3-6 5+
        7-9 4.0
Value-for-Money 5+

Dreamin October 16-23
The Dream is beautiful! I traveled with a mobility scooter due to ankle surgery prior to the cruise. We were one of the first ones on the ship due to this, which was really nice! Lunch was ready and fresh when we boarded at 11:00. Port Canaveral really has the embarkation down pact! Quick and easy. This was our 2nd time out of this port, both times were great.

The ship never seemed to be too overly crowded despite the fact there is 4000 people on board. We were always able to get a chair on the lido deck and the food lines were not too bad. Breakfast time seemed to be the busiest.

The food and service in the dinning room was great! We tried the Chef's Art steakhouse one night. Worth every penny!! It was divine, fabulous, delicious!!

The ship was nicely decorated, but there was not really any extra pizzazz to it like I thought there might be. However, still a beautiful ship!

My 6 year old never wanted to leave camp carnival this time. He got mad every time we came to pick him up!! That is a good thing! Our 9 year old did not seem to like it as much this time. We did not allow her to sign herself in and out, so I think that lots of the kids her age were able to do that and there were never many kids there for her to play with. But, she loves to go to the shows and hang with us anyway.

Overall, the Dream was a dream trip. Despite the fact my scooter broke midweek and my dear hubby had to push me around in a manual wheelchair the rest of the week. I think I would have enjoyed a little more had I been able to walk, but still had a great time!! DH and I did go to the serenity deck one night and it is awesome!! The hammock is great and the furniture is so pretty, I could have slept up there!!

We would definitely cruise the Dream again!!

Publication Date: 10/27/10