Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Sagi50

Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Rates 5+

I will start by saying that I had some concerns about the ship after reading some of the negative reviews. But I guess there are always people that will criticize no matter what. First I will say that I like NCL, and their free style cruising. We ate at only two of the restaurants that you had to pay for Le Bistro & Teppenyaki, and they were both EXCELLENT, not only the food but the service was superb. We ate the rest at the time at all of the different restaurants, and I can assure you that we did not have one bad meal. No matter where we ate the food was very good.

The shows were incredible, the Legends Show (with Michael Jakcson), I couldn't believe how much he looked like Michael. The show was excellent. The Second City we went to 3 different shows as they are very funny. Enjoyed it very much. The cruise director and staff where great and lots of fun.

The staff from the cabin steward to the restaurants, to the SPA, couldn't have been better. I splurged on this cruise by getting the week pass for the SPA and getting 3 massages & 1 facial, and I can tell you this was the best investment for me on the cruise.

Regarding the cabins, they are to me normal size cabins, I don't know what all the negativity is about the cabins. I would say it was good for 2 people, 3 would probably be tight, but unless you get a suite most cruise ships have small cabins, at least that has been my experience. I can't wait to go back, but next time take my grand-kids, which I know will have a fabulous time with all the activities they have for kids. Thank you EPIC for a GREAT VACATION!!!!

Publication Date: 10/12/10