Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by leonard vowles: Including all that you want .

leonard vowles
0 Post

Compare Prices on Independence of the Seas Europe - Western Mediterranean Cruises

Including all that you want .

Sail Date: August 2009
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Southampton

Having started my Cruising life on the Canberra & enjoyed many years on various cruise lines & visited most parts of the world from Iceland : Russia :to Carribean . After talking to my trusted Cruise Agent a suggestion was made that we might like the Independance Of The Sea as they had done a short Trade visit on it . Books were looked at & the decision was made to try a big one for a change . Many thoughts were made about the size & amount of people on board but we were to learn that we should have not given this any consideration . Being oldies we picked a Med trip going end of August not thing of the children being on board but again this was of no worry to us . My transport to Ship was arranged by their coach company & my friend my National coach & it could not have been better arranged with no luggage to worry about .

Book in was swift& a delight when we saw our Balcony Cabin & with in 15 mins the steward was at the door to see if could More help. Licking second sitting we found the dining room & service good plus a good choice of dishes . At other times we used the self service dining facilities with such a range of dishes & sat over lookingthe sea to enjoy our meal. What to do on board was never a problem during the day as you could lay in the sun [with serve your self free ice cream ]play putting :play games :with clean towels issued as many times as required or have a nice warm jazici over the side of the ship. At night the range was from Ice Shows: Stage shows:or shopping in the main street or just joining friends in the Pub for a drink. Before turning in at the end of the main street is a free cafe serving all the usual Brit drinks & various pizias etc to sit & watch or be joined by friends . What more could you want to end a very enjoyable day. Whitch had been made better by the service of all staff at every level On day when we went a shore this was very well dealt with This was my 20TH cruise & so much enjoyed that I am repeating it again for my 21ST cruiseas I think coming of age could not be spent in better company & VALUE

And Cruiser that knows a good thing . L.H.Vowles BRISTOL Less

Read more Independence of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Independence of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Independence of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom Deck 6 6634

Found safe a job to get at with clothes in way . Only one chair on balcony.