Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by fine chocolate: Pride of Aloha - Hawaii

Pride of Aloha - Hawaii

Sail Date: September 2004
Destination: Hawaii
Embarkation: Honolulu

Talk about the Cruise from HELL. What a terrible waste of my and DH money. Is there anyone in a lawsuit, if so, we would like to join. Cabin was not made up when we boarded, it STUNK in there something terrible. After 3 days, they poured something in the toilet and that helped a lot. We had to buy room spray.

The buffet was not fit for the pigs to eat, and they were feeding it to people. They want you to eat in those speciality restaurants to make extra money. We did, once, and the wait time was long to get our food also, never did get our dessert, so we left, and they thought they were going to get a tip, no way.

The room was cleaned each day after we complained the first day. I stood there and watched him change the sheets to make sure, but they did not get changed but one other day, because I put a small dot pinmark to check each day. The government should do something about this since they gave their ok for them to sail.

My travel agent warned me, but More we had our hotel and air tickets and could not. Should have lost a little money, than loosing a lot on this horrible cruise ship.

Everyone says enjoy the Islands, not the cruise. Hello, I paid for the cruise, and should get a great cruise, and I didn't. If you can cancel, do.

As far as the people saying their cruise was great, I think they are just saying that to not be embarrassed that they paid all that money for a no good cruise. I would not cruise NCL again if they paid me to, and that future cruise credit, well, they can stuff it someplace.

The shore excursions are way overpriced, and they are way understaffed. Where are the labor law people? The gym equipment was broken l/2 the time....I could go on and on. Less

Read more Norwegian Sky cruise reviews >>