Fram Cruise Review by rgazarian: Hurtigruten Antarctica Buyer Beware!!!!

rgazarian

Entertainment Not Rated
Public Rooms Not Rated
Service Not Rated
Value for Money Not Rated

Hurtigruten Antarctica Buyer Beware!!!!

Sail Date: November 2009
Destination: South America & Antarctica
Embarkation: Ushuaia

Antarctica is a once in a lifetime opportunity. It is amazing, beautiful, breathtaking.

Hurtigruten represents unprofessionalism and poor service. This is very frustrating for such an expensive undertaking ($15,000 plus)

Example #1 --- Hurtigruten books airline ticket for the wrong day for my father. It is bizarre that Hurtigruten can not follow their own agenda that they created.

Example #2 --- Hurtigruten provides a single bed for my father and I. i love my Dad, but really would like two beds.

Example #3 --- I write Rolf Logan, Director of sales a letter sharing with him my experience. He never responds. This is an example of the apple not falling far from the tree. If the executives do not care about their customers, you shouldn't be surprised that lower leverl employees to not excel at service.

Example #4 --- Despite all this, I was attempting to book a cruise with Hurtigruten to Norway for June. After two weeks of emailing the More staff, I decided to sign up with Celebrity for another location. Hurtigruten's staff would take sometime 5 days to respond to emails, provide incorrect information, or simply ignore questions.

Antartica is a must see. The variable is the serivice provided by the cruise line. Please do not depend on Hurtigruten. Less

Read more Fram cruise reviews >>