“SIMPLY, JUST A WONDERFUL CRUISE”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas

oilmanowen Jewel of the Seas 5 SIMPLY, JUST A WONDERFUL CRUISE
oilmanowen
Member Since 2007
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Well lets see where can I begin, Royal Caribbean's Jewel of The Seas..Truly is a gem.......The Cleanliness, The Service we had was the best in my opinion of any other cruise we have taken to date. The food was very good on board, the waiter we had in the dining room was a wonderful young lady from Russia..and after the first night at dinner remembered all our must haves at dinner and did not dissapoint us for a moment, matter of fact she and the assist. waiter went above and beyond to make us comfortable and happy.

Our cabin was on the ninth deck on the starboard side....it was wonderful except for the fact the Interactive TV was not working to well......I did report it.....so we had to do our reservations at the desk. that really is the only complaint that we had

we went to Porto Limon , Costa Rica....just wonderful we took the tour through the ship and got to photograph and video tropicla creatures such as howler monkees, sloths Etc.......we got to taste the local pineapple, bananas...coffee boy that was good!!!!!!.......then we went to the Panama canal and got to watch a large container ship making the crossing....It made for wonderful HD Video and then we went to the Cayman Islands.and got to swim with the Stingrays at Stingray City.........WOW!! That was a ball!!........we got some wonderful video and ofcourse some wonderful memories......

I highly reccomend this cruise for adventerious fun loving people,Its a wonderful Photo and video Opp. I dont think this is a good cruise for young children.....

Jewel of the Seas Cruises to the Panama Canal & Central America

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Jewel of the Seas Review
Jewel of the Seas Cruises to the Panama Canal & Central America
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?