Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Cmorena88

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Cmorena88
Bahamas Celebration
Bahamas Celebration
Member Name: Cmorena88
Cruise Date: July 2009
Destination: Bahamas

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!
Bahamas Celebration? How about Bahamas Devastation!! There was nothing to celebrate on this "Floating Disaster"! I received a Caribbean cruise line voucher in the mail and called it in and they informed me that I can get a 3 day 2 night Bahamas cruise and all I would have to pay is the port taxes which was $49 per person. I jumped on it and booked it for me and my sister. We went July 29-31, 2009. It was HORRIBLE!!!!

It took hours to board. We did not port at 5 like we were suppose to it was hours later. The crew's attitude was as nasty as their uniforms. My sister and I walked in the room and my sister bust out in tears because it was ridiculously small(definitely not "Big Girl friendly") with no TV, no fridge, etc. The sheets smelled and the toilet hadn't been flushed! We hurried up, dropped off our stuff so we can have a drink to try to enjoy ourselves. Every person we encountered complained about what I called this "TUGBBOAT". The entertainment is pathetic with their so called dancers, a second hand singer and a comedian that wasn't funny. Dinner? Now that's a joke! The food is disgusting and you are forced to eat at a certain time with a table of people you don't know! You better get to know them because they will be your dinner companions the next day as well! The next morning we go to breakfast at 8 to COLD food and lets not forget all the complimentary FLIES. Lets not even talk about there is not enough tables due to the so called buffet area have 2 man tables therefore people was eating standing up and some people was sitting on the lower window sills. We sat there and watched a bird eat a pizza and spaghetti that someone left on the table and during the 2 days we were on that crap I NEVER seen the crew spray and wipe down a table! This Tugboat has the nerves to charge your onboard account $44! $10 per day for gratuity, $18 for fuel, and $6 for something else. The services SUCKED so when i got my first drink and found out from other victims that we would be charged that $44, I did not buy anything else! The only swiping of that card I did was to that nasty rat hole we stayed in. They do not even deserve a penny for gratuity when the staff was rude,never knew anything and barely spoke English! Not to mention, i guess do to this is considered a PROMO cruise, it attracted in and everything to a point i was clutching my purse the entire time! This Tugboat is RUDE KIDS INFESTED! IF YOU EVER GET A VOUCHER IN THE MAIL, THROW IT IN THE GARBAGE!!!!! Definitely stick to the major cruises lines!

Publication Date: 08/27/09